Friday, August 18, 2006

Lookie What I Got! Rogue MINI Eyes!*

Why lookie here... what ever could it be?




Ooh- scottsdale, eh? I couldn't wait to open it!


Niiiice! I couldn't wait to "install" them (yes, my MINI Eyes are upside down in this photo. That's just how excited I was!)




15 minutes later...




So hypnotizing!





*NOTE: These photos (and every other photo I've seen online) do not do the Rogue MINI Eyes justice! They got scales, yo! A detailed description of the MINI Eyes is now posted on their website- I can personally attest that their description is highly accurate!


At $25US and 15-20 minute install, a mod well-worth it!
I can't wait to see what they come up with next!


Rogue MINI Eyes
rogueminis.com (US) essentialmini.co.uk (UK)




Yeah yeah, i know... I got the (mod) bug... What can ya do?!



No comments:

Post a Comment