Sunday, July 30, 2006

Guilty!

I'm guilty and this is my confessional. Today, I was a non-waver.


But I certainly felt bad about it. I now realize some conditions are not wave-friendly. Try ~80mph on I-15 south on the transition to the 805:

I saw the pepper white cabrio from 1/2 a mile away. I worked to catch up to her, meandering through traffic without driving too recklessly. Just at the moment I was in perfect waving position, traffic got really crazy and I almost missed my exit. Meanwhile, she was messing with her hair, oblivious to my intentions.

Hmmm.. Wave? Miss my exit? Wave? Miss my exit? Alas, I made the exit, waveless.

Forgive me MINI masses.

While I support the belief that waving is a required activity, waving should not superseed careful and attentive driving. Or missing your exit.

//oo\\

No comments:

Post a Comment