Thursday, January 15, 2009

WORLD PREMIERE OF THE NEW MINI CABRIO AND THE MINI E.

Allow me to be the 6254th website and blog to discuss the "World Premiere" of the MINI Cabrio, and the MINI E At the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this past week. I put "World Premiere" in quotes because, well, if you're reading this, then you are probably a big fan of the MINI, and if you're a big fan of the MINI, you've seen the photos and videos circulating the Internet as early as 6 months ago.

But alas, how could I not write post about it. But even better than that, how about some video! :)



Now, the Cabrio showed up on the MINIUSA.com configurator a few weeks ago, but I didn't take notice because I've been drooling over the JCWs for the last six months. (More on this later). Alas, now I must decide if my next MINI is a Cabrio or JCW... :)

:bmp:

Related links:

No comments:

Post a Comment