Friday, January 30, 2009

MINI Cooper Challenge featured in XBOX 360 game

I'm not much of a gamer, and ironically, I suck at most racing games. Of course, anything that includes the MINI in its line up gets my attention. So when the preview/trailer or Atari's "RacePro" showed up on my radar with a screen shot of the R56 MINI, I was quite interested. The fact that the game appears to not only feature the MINI Challenge Car, but the MINI Challenge Series itself as a significant component of the game? Well, that just makes me giddy as a schoolgirl!





"Race Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. GT cars from manufacturers including Aston Martin and Saleen take their place on the grid as well as production cars such as the Audi R8 and Dodge Viper SRT10. In addition, Race Pro is exclusively bringing all the WTCC cars from manufacturers Alfa Romeo, BMW, Chevrolet and Seat to Xbox 360 for the very first time. For a blast of accessible fun, the Mini Cooper Challenge invites players of all abilities to take the wheel." [Atari.com]





I can't wait to talk my friend into picking it up so I can play a few rounds!

Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment