Monday, May 28, 2007

Lookie What I Got! M7 Strut Tower Brace


Way back at AMVIV, (wow- that seems soo long ago!) I acquired the ever popular M7 Strut Tower Brace. I didn't get it installed at the time because our good friends from Detroit Tuned were astute enough to point out a cracked strut mount thingy! A quick replacement (and a few sledge-wacks later) and... voila!


(Q: How do you get a good, clear shot of a Strut Bar?)


Yes- I know my engine bay needs a detailing day

I like that when you get the M7 Strut Brace you automatically get the Strut Tower Reinforcement Plates too!

M7 Strut Brace (MSRP): $199.00
(Strut Tower "Caps" compliments of "Monty")
"

2 comments:

  1. I have the plates, but I have't installed them because I read on the review on Motoring File that some people say there is not enough thread on the bolts and you need to replace them or something?

    Did you replace them or just stick the plates on top anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Christina ♥ said "Did you replace them or just stick the plates on top anyways?

    I always forget to read the comments on MF! Everyone I know just put them on. Took about 6 minutes from start to finish. HTH.

    PS: "Thumbs up" for MotoringFile readers!

    ReplyDelete