Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blog Plug "twofer": yellowminipages.com and twistybitz.com

twistybitz.com Blog and Store



No- not an avant garde public storage service with a propensity for broadband, twistybitz.com is a blog *and* a store for the MINI fan. A quirky personal blog about all things MINI, and neat little shop to pick up some cool t-shirts, clock and more! twistybitz.com


yellowminipages.com




What a great concept! I've been checking out "yellowminipages.com" (a.k.a the "MotoringUnderground.com Directory"*) for a couple days now and feel like I've barely made a dent in it's extensive listing, yet at the same time, see all these sites I've been to in one place to and think, "wow- I guess I *am* a "MINIac"!" "yellowminipages.com"

*(as you say "'Scuse me- What is "MotoringUnderground.com"?)


Do you have an independent, MINI-related blog or website
you'd like to link up with BushfingerMINI? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment