Thursday, January 25, 2007

Countdown to AMVIV...

Greetings Folks:

I'm now fully registered for "A MINI Vacation In Vegas" 2007, a.k.a. "AMVIV"!!



I registered for the "event" the other day but finally booked the hotel room this morning. I wasn't going to get a "Tower Room" but when the the rep said they've got plenty tower rooms still available, I said what the heck (only $20/night more), and grabbed one at the last minute.

I recall there was a lot of "activity" in the Tower Room hallway last year; I was in the Garden Rooms which were were extremely quiet (a short review for those who care).

This year AMVIV is March 22 through the 25th, and features a "Boot and Bonnet Show", up close and personal face time with your favorite MINI vendors, "reserved parking" for MINIs, the Phil Wicks Challenge and Driving School, group runs, and more! Any MINI enthusiast should strongly consider attending AMVIV, if not just for the sake of seeing there are 300 folks as excited about MINIs as you! But don't take my word for it...


Only 58 or so days to go! Yippie!! Stay tuned as I get totally hyped up about it!


:bmp:

No comments:

Post a Comment