Wednesday, March 25, 2009

AnnaLynne McCord's Wrecked MINI Cooper [Pics]

90210's AnnaLynne McCord smashed her poor MINI into a Range Rover a few weeks ago. This isn't a new story by any means. However, I've finally found photos of the carnage!

From GossipGirls.com:

Showing off her exemplary driving skills, AnnaLynne McCord got into a smash-up on La Cienega in West Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (March 10). The “90210” starlet totaled her new Mini Cooper after rear-ending a fellow driver’s sporty (and expensive) Range Rover, with police quickly responding to the scene...

(obligatory sexy legs pic)

For what it's worth, I don't watch TV (and even if I did, wouldn't watch 90210) so I didn't even know who AnnaLynne McCord was until she showed up on my MINI radar. As they say, "no such thing as bad press", right?

Read the full article and see more sexy legs at GossipGirls.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment