Sunday, November 25, 2007

Classic Moment: MINIac Birthday

An apology to all you classic MINI lovers. This post has nothing to do with classic MINIs, but rather, a "classic" moment:

The other day I was at a birthday party for one of the hot female members of my MINI club. At the final act of the gift-giving ritual...

S.O. says "close your eyes" and heads to the other room... Birthday Girl closes her eyes for a delightful b-day surprise. Guests wait eagerly.

As S.O. comes out with an unwrapped swaybar box (it did have a ribbon, and a bow!), I thought, "uh-oh, here it comes..." I forgot that Birthday Girl is a MINIac too! Upon opening her eyes, where most girls I know would have said, "um, we need to talk!", her face lights up and she says "Wow! Cool!" Shows you what I know.

Whether or not they had a "talk" later, I'll never know. Nonetheless, I thought that was hilarious! I need to find me a girl like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment