Monday, April 23, 2007

Live from Amsterdam, it's...

OMG! I can't believe it! I've only just heard!
























Our friends at White Roof Radio and MotoringFile did a pretty good job and creating a buzz over the weekend, with their teaser announcement of "something big" to be let loose on Monday. Guessing and rumors and speculation ensued.

So of course, the first thing I did this morning (well, not the "first") was download a special episode of White Roof Radio, and my guess was confirmed as correct! Da boyz have managed to secure a deal as the official Podcast of MINI United 2007?!?! Wh-wha what?!? Can you say "jealous as all heck!"

Okay, so *if* you have no idea what I'm talking about, you must check these links:

White Roof Radio | MotoringFile | MINI United 2007

I'll be tuning in and being all excited and jealous at the same time. Anyone wanna sponsor me a trip? I'll follow you around with a camcorder and camera , schlep your luggage, and pimp your goodies, where a green hat- whatever! I'm serious! Hey- Just puttin' it out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment