Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fireballed Racing SeminarBQ!

Last week I went to Fireball Tim/Fireballed Racing's First Annual "SeminarBQ/Car Show" (Get it? A Seminar and BBQ!)

I had a lot of fun, met some new friends (and old ones) got to see some really nice cars, (I mean really nice!) I learned a few things too! And of course, took plenty of photos!


The Fireballed! Studio Shop

Fireball Tim, The Legend- in the flesh!

There were many classic and exotic cars including this Spyder-something-or-other

One of FBT's Limited Edition MINIs

The line for the grub! (ed. note: apparently they had twice the attendance as expected!)
Click here for more photos!*


(The official flyer):

FIREBALLED! STUDIO SHOP
18900 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, Ca. 90504
310 921 6000


*I'm currently editing the video as well! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment