Sunday, December 24, 2006

TMI MINI?

Just when i think I'm doing okay, I'm reminded that i still don't really understand humans people. I know MINI owners have a reputation as fun and friendly folk, which is true, but sometimes it gets a little too much for me.


In the grand scheme of things i suppose i would most likely identify as an introvert. perhaps this is why i still think it's so odd when folks i barely know come up to me and strike up a conversation out of the blue. Conversations about cars and MINIs with a perfect stranger is one thing, but as if that's not weird enough, sometimes the stuff they talk about isn't about cars or MINIs, but is well, personal. I mean for all they know, I've got a blog that publishes everything everyone says to me! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment