Sunday, September 17, 2006

All hail "OctaneGuy"- Professional Auto Detailer/Restorer

One of my biggest real-life heroes, is auto detailer/restorer, OctaneGuy (shallow, I know).

"...if you want to learn how to take care of your paint, and keep it looking showroom shiny day in and day out, that's what you'll learn from my detailing session. Think of it as a combined class and interactive professional detailing session..." MINIniM.com

Mustangs, Vettes, SUVs, and his latest trick, a MINI!

before:

after:


http://www.showcargarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447
www.showcardetailing.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    WOW, I don't know what to say. I'm flattered! Thank you. I'm getting ready to shoot a new How-To DVD for MINI owners.

    Richard Lin
    "OctaneGuy"

    ReplyDelete