Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another crashed MINI

It was only a couple days ago I posted photos of a badly wrecked MINI after a head-on collision with an un-named object. Today we get more photos coming in of a badly negotiated left hand turn...




In the owner's own words, "...As you can see from the last pic, the crumple zone did what it was supposed to do, the passenger compartment protected me and I was not injured. Nor was the driver of the other car, thankfully. I was making a left turn on a four-lane highway and was behind a large truck, so I could not see very well. We had a green light, but we did not have the green arrow, apparently. He made it, I didn't. I was given the ticket...."


Okay- say it with me: OOOOWWWWWWCCCCCCCHHH!!!

Let's be careful out there!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    getting a bit paranoid i take it?

    ReplyDelete